Fast, Beautiful & Exclusive, starting at $175,000 USD
(click for photo gallery)
The BAC Mono is the latest sportscar from England that has taken the UK press by storm! This single seat racer is powered by a 280hp Cosworth engine and F-3 spec Hewland sequential gearbox with paddle shift. AP Racing brakes, Sachs racing suspension, OZ Racing wheels and Kuhmo bespoke tires. Named The Stig's Car of the Year 2011 and the Autocar Track Car of the year 2011. For 2013, several previously optional items are now standard including Sachs 2-way coilovers, fire extinguisher and Willans anti-sub straps.
**Sector111 has been named the Exclusive US Importer of Mono in CKD form!
- 0-60mph in 2.8sec
- 170mph top speed
- 520bhp per tonne
- Weight distribution is 48/52
- - central seat with longitudinal powertrain offers superior dynamics
- Low drag aero package
- - biased towards mechanical grip
- Superb styling
- Excellent fit and finish - unlike most boutique cars
- Carbon fiber/foam sandwich body
- FIA compliant tubular chassis
- Machined pedal box
- 2012 Allocation sold out!
- 2013 Allocation - Accepting Deposits Now.
- Assembled by ASE certified, BAC factory trained techs at Sector111
- - Partially built from BAC sourced NorthAmerican content
- -Follow the build on our Blog: HERE
- Sold as Track Use only
Video Gallery (click image):
UK Press Quotes
- Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear), "I properly love this thing!"
- Steve Sutcliffe (Autocar), "The BAC Mono is in a word - brilliant. I think I have found my all-time favourite car. Genuinely."
- Sam Phillip (Top Gear), "...it’s the Mono’s sheer quality that sets it apart. This is a pocket-sized masterpiece of engineering.
Photo Gallery from Top Gear UK (click image):
Mono Detail Gallery